Roasted Pecan Jelly Glazed Pork Chops
- ½ pound fresh French green beans, trimmed
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
⅓ cup Roasted Pecan Pepper Jelly
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 (6-ounce) bone-in center-cut pork chops
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Preheat grill to high heat (400° to 450°). Place a 12-inch cast-iron skillet on the grill to heat for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss together green beans, tomatoes, olive oil, and ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper. Add mixture to skillet; cook, occasionally stirring, until vegetables start to blister, about 4 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- In a small bowl, stir together Roasted Pecan Pepper Jelly, mint, soy sauce, and garlic. Sprinkle pork chops with remaining ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper.
- Heat canola oil in skillet. Add pork chops to skillet; cook, frequently basting with marmalade mixture until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 140°, about 3 minutes per side. Serve immediately with vegetables. Garnish with mint and sea salt, if desired.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.